Dive trip Bali – Komodo – Maumere – Travel Data and Prices
Travel data Bali-Maumere-Komodo
- 7 May Departure from Europe
- 8 May Arrival Bali, check-in at resort and dive center
- 9 – 14 May Diving at Bali’s most beautiful dive sites and a full day shore excursion
- 15 May very short flight to Komodo check-in and first dives
- 16 – 20 May diving in Komod (3 days safari optional)
- May 21 flight Komodo – Bali and on to Europe
- 22 May Arrival in Europe
- or after Maumere who takes part in the third part of the journey
- 21 May Arrival in Maumere, check-in and first dive
- 22 – 27 May diving in Maumere and 1 shore excursion
- May 28 flight Maumere – Bali and on to Europe.
- 29 May Arrival in Europe
Prices Bali – Komodo
- Diver 3.725 €
- Non diver 3.225 €
- Single room supplement 350 €
- Surcharge 3-Day Safari 120 €
Price Maumere credits
- Diver 835 €
- Non diver 535 €
- Single supplement 175 €
On request a 3-day diving safari can be booked in the Komodo part. This takes place during the ‘stay’. If you don’t want to go on the safari, you can go on diving during the day trips.
- International and national flights, 30 kg free baggage international, 20 kg in Indonesia
- Accommodation in the respective rooms or bungalows
- Airport, boat and land transfers
- All dives
- Half board, drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks, WiFi.
- Airport taxes, marine park fees,
- excess baggage,
- soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.